The controllers for the processing of your data are:
CONSORZIO TOPIX – TORINO E PIEMONTE EXCHANGE POINT (Top-ix)
established in Via Maria Vittoria 38, Torino 10123, Italy,
established in 9 Perseverance Works, Kingsland Road, London E2 8DD, United Kingdom,
(hereinafter referred to as “we”).
If you have any question you can write at our addresses or to the email info at openmaker dot eu
We hereby inform you that we will process your data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and in full respect of your rights and, in particular, your privacy.
We will process the following data:
Browsing data – When you connect to our system, this will automatically record information that your device sends us. This information may relate to the content loaded, the steps taken, the IP address and MAC address from which you are connecting, the operating system and the language of your device, date and time of your connection, your position.
Cookies – When you use our services, we can send to your device one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters):
- technical cookies, that is navigation or session cookies, strictly necessary for the operation of the site or to allow you to enjoy that content and the services that you requested.
- analytics cookies, that is cookies to help us understand how the site is used by users by processing data in aggregate and anonymous form,
- third-party cookies, that is cookies of sites or web servers other than the one hosting this site, used, with your consent, for own purposes of such third parties.
Contact information and communications – When you send us your contact details (email, etc.) and an email or other communication we record and store your contact details and communication.
Your personal data will be processed with the following purposes:
- to map the community of makers and facilitate the meeting between representatives of the makers’ community and the manufacturing industry,
- to provide you with our services (site navigation, newsletter, contact form, etc.),
- to perform scientific research,
- to protect and improve our services and develop new ones,
- to protect the technical functioning of our system,
- to fulfill legal obligations and/or comply with orders from public authorities, including the judicial authorities,
- to process and diffuse statistics and graphic representations but only in aggregate and anonymous form.
We will also process your personal data to inform you about our services and news on our site, but consent to this purpose of data processing is optional, and if you deny your consent we will not proceed and you can contact us at any time to ask us to stop it.
If you give us your consent, we will also inform you about the news of OpenMaker project offered by the other partners of the project.
Your data will be:
- collected electronically,
- stored in digital format on the server in our availability,
- protected from risk of destruction, modification, deletion and unauthorized access with efficient physical, logical and organizational security measures;
- further processed, also in paper format, to the extent and within the time strictly necessary to give effect to the purposes outlined above.
Communication to third parties
- communicate your data to third parties who work with us and deal with phases of the processes necessary for the proper performance of our activities solely for the purposes indicated above who, if necessary, will be assigned to such processing (and then they will become processors of your data),
- communicate and diffuse your data, but only in anonymous and aggregate form, for the purposes indicated above,
- communicate your data to third parties to comply with legal obligations or to comply with orders from public authorities, including the judicial authorities.
Nature and effects of Data Providing
The provision of the browsing data is mandatory and essential to enable us to provide you our services and if you refuse to provide us these data we can not proceed.
The provision of other data is optional but without such data we will not be able to provide some services or some features of the services.
We remind you that the law protects your right to access, update, correct and object to the processing of your data. These rights include, but are not limited to, the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not data concerning you exist and to be informed of them in intelligible form, information about the source of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the updating, correction or integration of your data, the erasure, transformation in an anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed unlawfully, and the right to object, in whole or in part, to their use.
You can control and / or delete the cookies as you like – to learn more, please visit the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
You can select which cookies to enable through the appropriate procedure provided below, as well as delete cookies already on your device and set most browsers to block its installation.
Most browsers allow you to:
- view the cookies and delete them individually,
- block third-party cookies,
- block cookies for particular sites,
- block the installation of all cookies,
- delete all cookies when you close your browser.
- Internet Explorer
If you choose to remove or not to enable:
- technical cookies, you may not be able to use the site, to view the contents and make use of its services,
- the other cookie (functionality, analytics and/or third-party cookies), certain services or certain features of the site may not be available or not work properly and you could be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site.
Third party services
We use the following services to process your data.
We will not use or allow third parties to use the statistical analysis tools to find or collect identifiable information about you. Google may transfer to third parties the information collected by Google Analytics where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
According to the terms of the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Goggle app engine:
Like button and Facebook social widgets:
Tweet button e Twitter social widgets:
+1 button and Google+ social widgets:
LinkedIn button and social widgets:
Pinterest “Pin it” button and social widgets: