This page will collect all open-access results produced by the OpenMaker team. Please check back later to read or download content updates. For more information please contact us.
Our community is growing...
- Establishing accelerator spaces across Europe to enable partnerships between Makers and Manufacturers
- A dedicated programme piloted at each accelerator to build capabilities and partnerships
- A total of 20 grants of up to €20 000 to be awarded to the most promising partnerships
- A dedicated digital platform to support communication between all the partners in the four locations and allow stakeholders and partners from other locations to participate
- Mapping of data through the platform will provide knowledge on boosting partnerships to combine greater productivity and social impact
Below you can find a list of OpenMaker Project Deliverables -- specific outcomes of this project as designated in our agreement with the European Commission.
Online database with profiles of the targeted, potential community
Training sessions for the teams of Enablers responsible for managing the OpenMaker Accelerators
Supporting tool for the Enablers that explains the model, the activities and the engagement methodologies
The framework detailing the indicators and measurement processes against which the achievement of agreed outcomes will be evaluated.
Framework revision building on feedbacks from growing OpenMaker physical and digital communities, as well as through an online consultation
Document underlying quality management and assurance throughout the project work plan
Plan underlying the policy and the rules for data management